Sunday, May 20, 2012

Simple sweet tooth suggestion: Justin's PB Cups

Right now it's Sunday morning workweek meal prep time. The time where I break out the tupperware and see how much I can prepare for the next 3-5 days. Meal planning is essential. Quinoa is a top fave, as well as whatever I managed to gather at the store. 

Yesterday, I actually made it to the Portland Farmer's Market, so I have a few local leafy swiss chard greens and some fabulous cilantro that I will crafting for my meals. I actually think I'm going to make this recipe, minus the butter of course. I also have some new local tempeh options. Which for those of you that remember I hate tempeh, but not this tempeh, this local tempeh is awesome.

Wouldn't it be funny if Swiss chard inspired the range of lipstick colors in today's society. .. I'm just saying, it would be an interesting line. 


But this post is actually about a simple sweet tooth fix suggestion. Which can be cured by Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, don't be fooled by the milk chocolate package, dark chocolate are ONLY are vegan acceptable. They're pretty tasty and come with a packet of two scrumptious pb cups. Which is perfect for me since I can eat one and save one for "later". Which turns out to be 1-5 minutes after I've devoured the first. It's great because I don't have to make a batch of like 24 homemade PB cups, because honestly I don't have the time. The time I do have, I would rather spend plotting out useful meals. 

Designate your time wisely, but if you're looking for a quick sweet tooth fix - Justin's PB cups are a good choice. 



 Hope you have a great start to the week.


Thanks, 
Danie


No comments:

Post a Comment