Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An Eastern Prom, Local Sprouts Afternoon

Lately my days have been passing by without a mention to time. It is the ebb and flow of life, and right now the flow is flooding with things to do and people to meet. However, last Monday Joe and I decided to grab sandwiches from Local Sprouts on Congress Street and watch the sailboats sit on the ocean. Life was sunny and simple - even just for the moment.

AND if you haven't visited Local Sprouts Cooperative, the place is vegan and meat friendly - and all from Maine. Check it out!

Who knew sail boats were the size of my toenail? How interesting...
Yummy hummus sandwich with tempeh and fried rice on the side.
Joe's meaty meat meat sandwich.  I'm not exactly sure what the name of it was - something with BBQ I think. (I still think the veggies look much more scrumptious!)


No comments:

Post a Comment