Friday, June 3, 2011

Great Ideas: Inspiration for the Weekend or your Cubicle Wall

Happy Friday! 

As you're finishing up the last hours at your desk before the weekend I wanted to share this ad with you. It's an ad out of a magazine that I got from my first manager. Which magazine it came from I don't know, and what product or service it's advertising I have no idea (If you know I would love to find out!). I think it was originally part of a double-page spread. 

However, I know that every time I read the copy it actually makes me want to invent something amazing. So, here's to great ideas.

Thanks, 
Danie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this - it's wonderfully inspiring. I live here in Portland too and I'm trying to start a vegan baking service but getting off the ground is going slow and I can always use something like this to help motivate me! Your blog is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete