Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweet! : Vegan Chocolate Corporate Gift Set

Every year our ad agency sends us a Thank You gift. It's a "We appreciate your business. Let's do this again next year!" kind of thing. So when the 60 seashell shaped gourmet whoopie pies showed up at the office last year, much to my dismay, I couldn't eat them. 

On one of my recent trips to the grocery store I stumbled upon these fabulous vegan chocolate bars from Endangered Species Chocolate. Visiting their site I found this lovely vegan chocolate set. Perfect for the corporate vegan in your life!


The Vegan Collection! $19.99 
Dark Chocolate with Cranberries & Almonds! Yum!

Organic Dark Chocolate

Dark Chocolate with Blueberries!
Photo Credits: Endangered Species Chocolate

I'm in a toss-up between Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and the Mint (not pictured here…because…I ate it.)
This is what it looks like when the chocolate is gone. 

This guy is not vegan in the box set …but I wish he was (in real life he's a keeper)

Photo Credits: Endangered Species Chocolate
Thanks,
Danie

No comments:

Post a Comment