Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank You for Reading & Writing

I'm posting these compliments because you have given me so much great feedback! I love hearing from you and how the information that I write has affected your life in one way or another. Honestly, feedback like this is what keeps me writing. These snip-its are just a sample of bright spots that have filtered in through the past couple months. Thank you so much for reading…and writing!


(I didn't put names - but you know who you are.) 

* * * 



"This made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.  So enjoyable!  Thank you so much for sharing it…" 
(Comment from post, Let's Appreciate the Women)



"... all I wanted to say is thank you.  I am bombarded with negative feedback from everyone around me for choosing to eat this way because they don't understand how anyone could live without meat or cheese or why you would even do that and even though I explain my reasoning they don't understand or even accept it.  Your blog is my wonderful solace of positive commentary on a similar lifestyle and it makes my struggles just
a little bit easier."


Me: Thanks! Happy "Vegan" Holidays!
Vegetarian Portland Happy holidays to you as well Danielle, and thank you so much for all you do to help raise awareness about non-violent, healthful food choices ! You help to make the Portland area an even more wonderful place to live :-)


"Dani! I know I already said so on your wall, but your blog is wonderful. Very inspiring and happiness-inducing. :)"




"I love your blogspot and really enjoyed your take on "Why be Vegan?" It pretty much sums up how I feel and have felt along the way."




Thanks, 
Danie

1 comment:

  1. thats me thats me! I actually had to go through my email and look up the message I sent you to double check, it sounded so familiar. hahaha
    I have to tell you, you have inspired me to do my own blogging. I'm writing about my cooking adventures. After a long day of work I have a hard time motivating myself to make a good dinner so this is my incentive to at least once a week to try and cook myself a good meal. I've taken a step back from labeling myself vegan and now i'm just simply trying to eat a plant based diet and if i'm buying and eating cheese or dairy i'm looking for the most local sustainable and reputable farms i can find. I actually get my goat cheese from a farm in maine that i know has very happy goats, I've seen them! so I'm not half the writer you are but check me out when you get a chance. Keep up the good work Chica! PS this is Erin, I write under a pseudonym

    ReplyDelete