Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hint Mint: Vegan Goodness in a Tin

Today I reached for a peppermint flavored mint and realized my Hint Mint tin was almost empty. I was utterly disappointed. I got the mints last year when we went to LA to film our TV commercial. I can't remember if it was left in our hotel rooms or the agency had given it to us in a gift pack. Either way, they made it back to Maine with me and I have kept them at my desk for special occasions. They're honestly perfect for desk etiquette. Fresh, minty and great to eat right before a meeting!

Find out where the mints are sold in your area by visiting their Retail Search Page


Look at the vegan mark in the bottom corner… I like it. 

Flavors and packaging are unique. 

Photo & Design Credit: Hint Mint

Photo & Design Credit: Hint Mint

 I hope you like them just as much as I do. 


Thanks, 
Danie

No comments:

Post a Comment