Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to My Vegan Corporate Life


So I should probably tell you what this blog is all about.
This blog is about the process. Maybe about the past, inclinations of the future – but for the most part it’s about the present. The choices I have, the choices I make. The way in which they blend together to make a positive impact on me, the people around me, and this world. I am not perfect, nor will I pretend to be. I can only give you my observations, my thoughts, the world through my eyes. A corporate world mixed with a vegan lifestyle. I hope I can make you see that it’s all about perception, parallax, a viewpoint that may not be in line with yours, but is peaceful and promising. 
So you’re welcome to read my entries, to perpend my perceived perplexities, to possibly propose or produce personal changes for yourself. (Alliteration....the product of listening to that darn rap music while writing!) Perhaps even making baby steps towards a healthier life and a more peaceful human existence. 
Visit often for happy thoughts, yummy recipes, and promising events on My Vegan Corporate Life

Thanks, Danie

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I love sprinkles. That is all. Much love.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle, this is awesome. As another Corporate Vegan just up the road from you, I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    - Matt K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Dani. My parents live in OOB and I've only eaten at one place in Portland and reviewed it on my blog. Keep those reviews coming, I'm a vegan and they're omnis.

    Marty
    Marty's Flying Vegan Review
    www.martysnycveggiereview.blogspot.com
    tweet @veganpilotmarty
    vegan tees at
    www.cafepress.com/veganpilotmarty

    ReplyDelete